Christopher Kane SS12

Futuristic, minimal silhouettes with sharp, elegant folds. Dresses encrusted with floral silver embellishment (Think the embellishment on that Mary Katrantzou dress that Anna Della Russo wore), rubber rain macs with plastic pop flower applique. Sporty rubber, flat sandals and pale denim.
Frow of the week so far with Sam Cam, Anna Wintour and a gold grilled Kayne taking it all in.

What do you think of the collection? My gut is it will divide opinion.






























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of the collection - especially the embellished dresses towards the end - futuristic but still [mostly] elegant! I wonder what Anna Wintour thought...

    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too. A few people were in tears on the front row because they were so moved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab pics! love the embellished jeans!

    please add http://www.shelikesshoes.co.uk/ to ur blog roll! big fan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a fan...I think the collection is incredibly modern...and I loved the shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I've added you to my blog rool

    ReplyDelete